Thursday, February 23, 2006

Head Start

Days after I started to learn French by myself, I face several problems. Therefore, I started to appreciate how lucky I am, for I learn English since young. Learning English, in my opinion, is far more easier than learning French! I can't differ between female and male verbs, and the tenses are much more than English. And now, I just manage to remember some of them and among them, most important sentence is "Je ne parle pas français!" and I face a problem when I need to type and o with the "^" on it. I ask many people but noone ever answered me...I need to find out though!
The French accent is really one of the hardest thing to learn too. But I think it's the matter of practising it. Anyway, French is a beautiful language, I hope someone could appreciate its beauty.

No comments:

Chitika Ads