Sunday, February 26, 2006

Really Harry Potter-ish

Sigh...through these months sitting at home, without doing any part-time jobs, I spent some time drawing...and I wish to share them to all of you! Unluckily, my scanner, The Magic Eye" is now really "sore" and he doesn't seem in the mood of scanning any of them. I don't know when I will get him sorted out...but I wish it will be as soon as possible! Besides there are many picture I wish to share.



This one is quite funny but you should be amazed by it's creator's imagination by linking so many characters and characteristics together to state a real news...


And these two shows how professional are Harry Potter Fans...that's enthusiast of Harry Potter!

1 comment:

Michelle said...


free online paid survey Earn $5 to $75 per survey.

Earn Extra Income Part-Time Anytime Anywhere. How Much Does Your Opinons Worth? Supplement Your Salary. Earn Extra Money Part-time.

Do you have an opinon? Get paid to take Online Paid Survey. Participate in Online Paid Survey and get paid for taking online paid surveys. You can earn between $5 to $75 per survey.

Earn money part-time for taking online surveys. free online paid survey

Chitika Ads