Thursday, February 23, 2006

Spending

It's just like the other days as I wake up and it is still six in the morning. But what to do? I am forced to wake up early in the morning before the sun has risen everyday...poor me. Back to usual schedule, and I can't believe that many of my friends had have their future planned. They entered college and are doing assignments, learning skills, whereas, I am sitting there having time until SPM result is out! Some of them even take a part-time job to make sure they have some money to earn in this should-be-holiday months. But I am not as useless as you had thought, man! At least I work out something...it's secret though, no telling...I wish I could get into medical field (medical scientist are always so good). However, some of my friends in A-level in colleges is now very busy, which means, I can't chat with them as we chat before SPM. So I spend my time surfing net, creating things and more...

No comments:

Chitika Ads