Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Letter

I just get my National Service letter today! I got the notes about my letter as I wasn't at home by the time the postman reached my house, so I have to recieve my letter at the post office...It's a thick and medium sized envelope, and of course, with many stickers on it! I opened it and read it...Whew...what a long letter...it said about belongings I had to bring and belongings the organizer will prepare for us...and I need to have a medical check up and start a bank account at any Bank Pertanian Negara near my house! All participants from near my state besides the island will assemble at Dewan Millenium, Kepala Batas. I think I will make many friends in there...Luckily, Alice, my friend, is going to be in the same camp with me...But I don't know if we are in the same batalion...
Haha...I can't take photos though...As my camera is now really not in good condition, so I can't have any photos to post here after the camp except my other friends are willing to send me...I got to contact my friends now, to discuss about the camp, in case I forgotten something else.

No comments:

Chitika Ads