Sunday, March 12, 2006

Viewing the Campsite

Today, as we are too free to sit at home. My family and I decided to go and have a look of my National Service camp. Whew, the journey s long and through many up and downs (hills). That make me feel sleepy and lousy. After arund an hour, however, looking carefully at every signpost, we reached that place! It's a site once a theme park...and we have a very long talk with ther person-in-charge. It's like knowing more about the programme (Program Latihan Khidmat Negara) and from there I knew quite much about the lives there, and what should I prepare. Around 3 o'clock, we decided to travel back by another route. We go there by what-they-call, Kampung Road. So we decided to use highway back through Gurun. There, the journey is not as lousy with signposts but still long journey...

No comments:

Chitika Ads