Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Camp Memory

After nearly 2 months in Kem Rimba Taqwa, Sik, Kedah, those who wants to continue their study are allowed to go home by 8 May 2006. I, who will be in Form 6 this 15 May, is ready for homecoming too! I can't believe it...when we first enter this camp, many get homesick...and now, I get Rimba Taqwa-sick...I think it's because after so many days in there, I had taken there as my "home". And there's something happened the day I come back...
My mother had told me that she will be there(Camp) by 2.10 pm. So, I get all my belongings ready and wait beside the lake(kolam). But as I wait...wait...the time passed so fast that it's nearly 3 when my mother didn't turn up. Hence, I tried to phone my Mum by my handphone...but I failed. My Mum seems not to switch on hers! I get worry if something bad happened. At the same time, someone phone me...Who's that, I thought, scanning the screen over that series of unfamiliar numbers. As that number appeared on that colour screen again...and again...I answered that call at last. That was my Mum using someone's phone to phone me as hers' battery low. My Mum's car broke down. The repairing work takes one day time...and I have to go out of camp by taxi. Then that night, the car broke down again...we stucked up in highway...At last, I reached home 12.12 midnight. Sigh...

No comments:

Chitika Ads