Sunday, May 14, 2006

Kembara Halangan

These are places where we have our Kembara Halangan. However, this picture is taken the last two days, just for memory. There are many kind of obstacles, but all of them are man-made. This is to train us for facing natural obstacles just like trees or many more. There are six feet high wall and twelve feet high wall. For Wirawati, we only need to climb over six feet high wall. However, we still need help from friends to get over it. I think that's because we just start our training. On the other hand, we have monkey bar crossing. It is built above a pool. There is where I always fell down and get myself wet. Besides, we have tarzan swing. At first, I fall into the water. But just a day before I came back, I succeeded in swinging it across...hehe...at least there's improvement. Others obstacles are quite okey...

2 comments:

Rosia said...

Monkey bar.....first time do Kembara halangan i dint fall at all but Second time haven reach i fall already....Tarzen...funny... first time i do when i reach i fall down but second time i succecs - -.......

Mafer said...

haha... i like the water thing!

Chitika Ads