Saturday, February 21, 2009

It’s All Inside

Half of the semester was gone and I wondered what should and had I done. Then, suddenly, I realized, it was all inside my nick – or rather, my name – Mafer!

1. Mug – For first you should have the basic knowledge

2. Activities – This will ensures my life shines without mould

3. Fun – This is a recess for my soul

4. Étudier/Eat – Study constantly is a must and Eat constantly is a requirement to supply nutrients to my shell

5. Revise – This is not just about revising texts and modules, but also revising what had I done, because this will help me to build my personality in the future!

So this is what my name gave me, Mafer or it seems Maféer? Yup, c’est tout!

4 comments:

Zhuangli said...

Wow, this is creative, man!

XD

Have a blessed recess week! =)

Mafer said...

Haha, sure!

kheng siang said...

wow,gud name mafer,u representatn of ur name is creative,i agree wit wat u write

Mafer said...

haha, wow, never thought you read my blog... Yea, when I realize it I also feel very correct about my name...:P

Chitika Ads