Tuesday, March 24, 2009

13 tests, 7 down, 6 to go and 5 more for Finals!

After yesterday’s CA I officially finished half of the CAs I have for this semester. Just calculated to realize the fact as title. In total, I have 13 tests along the semester. Until now, there were 7 taken and 6 more is to come in these few packed weeks. Just like how I told some of you, my Continual Assessments were really Continuous and it is basically in Weekly terms. I have test weekly and I have no comment about it as some of them were back-to-back, sometimes wondered if the professors had discussed about it to torture us… But never mind, anyway, since 7 is down, meaning that I finally passed the HALF of the CAs and now left 6 more. After that I will have 5 more as my final exam and that’s the end of this semester.

Thirteen tasks along the way to test your soul,

Seven is down and Six is doomed,

And Five more Finals to bring the semester to whole,

You shall conquer them or it will be loomed.

It makes me remembers Tolkien’s poem in Lord of the Rings:

Three Rings for the Elven -kings under the sky,

Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,

Nine for the Mortal Men doomed to die,

One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne.

In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

One Ring to rule tham all, One Ring to find them,

One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

Ahh… what a lovely poem. Tolkien always write the poem so neatly, hats off! That’s all, continuing for my another CAs and projects…

2 comments:

Vixklen said...

Hey. I like that poem! XD

Mafer said...

Haha, I agree...
I actually recite that poem during my oral test in my Secondary 1st year... I considered to read extract from Harry Potter but it seemed that I can't memorize all the stories... so I changed to this one...

Chitika Ads