Thursday, April 09, 2009

Some News… Today?

Today is quite a special day. After sleeping at 2 am, I woke up at 8 am for breakfast and incredibly slept back for one hour. Wonder, how much sleep do I need… This kind of sleeping pattern usually is when I am exhausted or sick, but never mind, examination is approaching, I choose to have enough sleep than floating around the campus for lectures and tutorials. And so, after some times of revising and also checking mails *checking mails is a daily practice for NUS student in case you don’t mind your mailbox burst in one day*, I realized that I need to eat lunch before going to Human Anatomy lab session. Hence, I quickly packed everything and rushed down to the bus terminal and boarded the bus to the Science canteen, which I can actually reach by walking XD… Rushing through meals is really not something very nice. I used to rushed through meals but I really preferred enjoying meals. Anyway, I ate in an extreme speed and hopped to MD 10 for Anatomy Museum. Today is Supervised Museum Session, so my backpack is happy not to carry an extra lab coat…

The moment I enter and saw the piece of notice on the mini-LT door, I smiled bitterly to myself. “ LSM1202 Human Anatomy Class: No Class Today. Self Study.” I blew my hair away to laugh at how I ran there. But no matter, I did some minute Self Study about the topic taught yesterday – Nervous System. He didn’t even finish that lecture and will continue next week. Most of the item viewed today is brain and spinal cords. Sectioned brains and skulls, but so far, no crushed brains. Yep yep, have a look around but ended up leaving the museum around 20 minutes earlier than should have been, haha! Walking back by Shepherd’s path is another case. Being too long not using that route, my stamina of climbing those paths disappeared at all. As I panted, strutting up those pavements, really wished I can Apparate…

Coming back to room, changed and check my mailbox *notice how often you have to check your mailbox* and a new email came from the Department of Anatomy. “Must be the notice of no class today,” I thought. But it turned out to be something like that:

Untitled This is from one of our lecturer, Dr He Beiping. And I am amazed there is such final exams that actually excluded some topic. Thanks to the department though, for decreasing our topic to study, although I am sure I still have to look through the topics since it is the basics and linked to other topics to some extend. But the weightage of the exam is really not a joke… 70%, my life is going to be tough now…

Just some random event today… :)

No comments:

Chitika Ads