Saturday, May 02, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Trailer

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince release date is getting near and near and with all these trailers coming out, I am quite worried that the expectations will be high, resulting in decrease of rate of surprise. However, as a Harry Potter fan, I shall only say that I still await the arrival of the day. It is 16th of July in Singapore, when I am already back for KEWOC preparation. I hope I still have time to watch it and it will be my first time watching movie in Singapore cinema! And one other things is, maybe I will have to watch alone, seeing that there are not much Harry Potter fans around here…

And once again, this new trailer showed more of the part in the movie. The soundtrack of course did not deviate much from the precious ones, but it is quicker and I am waiting to see how the sound effect fits into the storyline! From what I see, I can see some nice visual effect inside. I definitely liked the destruction of buildings and bridge. They are good skilled products!

The scale of settings had also been expanded to a lot of places. Seeing the Muggle Prime Minister appeared in the story, I can see there are more Muggle scenes and more places to be seen. One thing is, do they manage to squeeze so many exciting plot into one movie? I shall wait and see… I do recommend you all to watch the video clip above with HD and full screen, good watching effect! Just treat this as a exam snack, if you are – like me – still having exams!

5 comments:

Zhuangli said...

"And one other things is, maybe I will have to watch alone, seeing that there are not much Harry Potter fans around here…So fast made your judgement...

Mafer said...

so... does it mean you wanna watch too?! I don't mind!!! wakakakakakka...

Zhuangli said...

Haha. I thought you wanted to watch alone... Haha, I am fine with it. Going to watch X-Men on 5th night too... (not my type of movie actually =P)

Fang Chee said...

hey...... count me in for when u all go watch Harry Potter yea....

Mafer said...

Oh, really? Yay, then, KEWOC will have 3 people going now... who else?!
*smirk* Happy until I think I can produce the best Petronus Charm in the world!

Chitika Ads