Friday, August 07, 2009

IMM: A Mart That Sell Stuff

One of the free day, we went to IMM. This is the first time I went to IMM. Hence, this is the definition of IMM, IMM is a place or a mart that sell things. It is just like any other mart, air-conditioned, filled with food stalls, filled with shops and etc.

DSCF3843

And in here, I grabbed the first McDonalds in weeks! Hence, here are the photos to keep a memory of it.

 DSCF3836 DSCF3837DSCF3832

Other than that, Stephanie and Zhuangli had definitely bought a lot of things and ended up carrying big and small plastic bags. This is indeed not very environmental friendly.

DSCF3848 DSCF3847

These are photos where I caught someone J walking across the road and I shall say, this reminds me of Raja Uda street where J Walking is a way of life. Another one depicts Stephanie happily eating the bread she just bought from one of the bakery.

DSCF3849DSCF3838

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I'm just browsing sites for the kids of Haiti.

I'm doing this for a non-profit organization that gives their time to
building oppurtunities for the children in haiti. If anyone here wants to donate then this is the site:

[url=http://universallearningcentre.org]Donate to Haiti[/url] or Help Haiti

They provide children in Haiti a positive learning environment.

Please check it out, they're legitimate.

It would be great if you could help

Anonymous said...

Hi, as you can see this is my first post here.
I will be glad to get any help at the start.
Thanks and good luck everyone! ;)

Anonymous said...

Enjoying reading the posts here, thanks[url=http://www.dnp.go.th/tak/board_paro14/index.php?action=profile;u=386
].[/url]

Anonymous said...

hello


just registered and put on my todo list


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

Chitika Ads