Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Video Game

Just watched the Final Fantasy game trailer and that reminds me of a game I have yet to play: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Since J.K. Rowling had finished the whole series of story for Harry Potter, the details of the castle and etc can be now revealed and it is said the castle in this game is yet the most complete castle of Hogwarts ever built, with all of the location situated as it was supposed to be in the story. Besides that, the game had developed from PS’s story-following to now, freedom! Now, players can enjoy the process of exploring the school and interacting with other character in the game. And one thing that makes me excited is this one is just like Phoenix’s one as in for Wii players, you can decide which spell to use by waving your controller as though it is your wand. For PC user, you wave your wand using the mouse, haha. Anyway, the graphics improved a lot and I am looking forward to see whether I can get myself one of these… =D… Hopefully my PC can afford it la…

No comments:

Chitika Ads