Thursday, February 11, 2010

Quatre-Lingual Blog Posts

As you can see  I am starting to try writing my blog in more than one languages. I tried the previous post and realized it needs time to increase the accuracy of what I wanted to present to the readers. Gavin, in particular, appreciated that my blog is ‘bilingual in nature’, when he was only talking about the Chinese Drama posts. And I had told Carmen that in order to let her learn some Malay while reading my blog, I might add in some Malay for her too! But to improve my French, I think, why not just add in another one according to suitability. So, reader, stay tuned and I will see how much I can do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Chitika Ads