Friday, June 11, 2010

My Roles during Vacation

This vacation had been a big change to me. Not only did I get to talk  with friends, but the most change would be when I arrive on this lonely island and start my vacation days in a fully-occupied mode. Generally, now, my roles for the vacation would be:

Early morning: Plant observer (since my plants are now under intensive care session)

Morning: Learning and helping in lab

Evening: In lab (and now probably will run on  to the 2nd lab at the same time)

After work before 6: Plant observer and Revisions

After 6: Float Helper

After Float (which will be don’t know what time): Revisions and Preparation for the next day’s lab

So, I guess this is the first time i fill in so less time in eating and sleeping for a vacation :D

No comments:

Chitika Ads