Sunday, September 12, 2010

Some Character – A Piece of Art for Soul


Some Character by ~mafer-seow-wayn on deviantART

Hello, everyone – as you can see this is one piece of art (if it is even called an art) that is done by me. It was in the midst of business and everything but I realized I need some time break and I found my hobby in art and the passion for art. Well, that’s why I don’t want to consider Art as my career – because, it will really be my past time and a relaxing agent when the time is tensed. Yup, in this art, it’s coloured using Photoshop normal brush but the real improvement is I finally try drawing the detail part of arm and hand structure. You can be good at the anatomy but when it comes to actions and posture, it takes some imagination especially when you are drawing out of imagination. Hence, I considered this piece an improvement!

No comments:

Chitika Ads