Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Butterworth

Should note that, again, I had not been on-line-ing using my laptop. Therefore, there might be several weird post once I did so. At the moment, I just can't stand leaving my blog vacant for such a long time, especially during this festive season.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone
and I am typing this from Butterworth - A Place that Worth like Butter!

This reminds me when I saw the address with P.W. and I found out in Form 3 that it actually stands for Province Wellesley, which is now more known as Seberang Perai and in Penang State, which is previously Prince of Wales Island - though I have no idea why should an island be named after a prince anyway...

Okay, just a brief type out before I actually bring out my laptop... So, enjoy the holiday while filling the time with your work! (I can't believe I am still thinking of my lab even though it's Christmas - I'm just Weird and Crazy, I guess)...

No comments:

Chitika Ads