Monday, January 10, 2011

*Mata Kucing*??!!

If

Dragon-i = Dragon Eye,

Dragon Eye = 龙眼

龙眼 = Mata Kucing

Then

Dragon-i = Mata Kucing

This is one of the days I went back home in Penang and while we were in Queensbay, my Mummy asked if I wish to eat any food. For once, I said I would like to have some Asian cuisine. And just before our eyes was Dragon-i. As a result, we had our lunch there.

In there, of course, we ordered two ‘long’ of Xiao Long Bao and other dishes.

DSCF6305

Other dishes includes this crispy fried eel, tofu, beans and cold chicken…

DSCF6306DSCF6307
DSCF6308DSCF6309

And finally I had dessert! But seriously, when it comes to this last course, I am so full that I can only manage to finish off the main ingredient in this liquid… Sourire

DSCF6310

No comments:

Chitika Ads