Sunday, February 13, 2011

Making of Modern Europe Simulation Brief

Wow, it had been months and it was actually last semester when I took this course and did the simulation for Congress of Vienna (1815). However, since it had been in my hard drive and it won’t be of any use in near future, I decided to upload it up to share with you, in case any of you would like to take a look as reference. Plus, this uploaded section was part of the whole project, so do mind the limitation of this document. The biggest flaw of this work is the footnoting was not done properly, I apologize for that. And, please be reminded this document is copyrighted to me and my groupmates, hence the material and work is strictly for reference purposes. I had removed certain sections to protect the privacy and identity of anyone involved in the project.

Enjoy!

Here is the link to the document.

No comments:

Chitika Ads