Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Welcoming HTC Wildfire

Well, unlike my last phone, this time, my old phone is not going into retirement – and I shall remind myself of this point. I have no idea why, but my feelings towards my phone had increased across from c380 to Razr v3xx – both of Motorola. But what I can’t control is how the phone would work for me. As how Sheldon Cooper must have said ‘work FOR me’. Instead of really solving my problems, Razr v3xx had not been fulfilling its responsibilities very well. It usually went to low battery when I need an emergency call or it shuts itself down whenever I need to check something. It had been like that since years and at first it was about the batteries. Believe it or not, I changed the battery twice and before school ends, it totally shuts down on me and I have to go all the way to Sim Lim Square to get a battery for it. So in total, it had left me spending on three batteries and one which actually costs 38 SD! And anyway, it did not turn out well even after I changed the battery…

The weird thing is, the moment I touch down on PIA, it turned out to work well. So I just assume it really gets a little homesick and will hence won’t blame much on it. But for safety purposes, my parents and I reckon it would be better for me to get a safe phone in case I need to call or text in emergency. And this is just around the 3rd anniversary of this second Motorola phone when I get myself a new phone: HTC Wildfire at RM999 – by far the most expensive phone I have. Anyway, I do hope it will work okay and I will find a way not to abandon my Razr V3xx – after all, it is a similar phone with someone I know – just by looking at the phone, it reminds me of something more than a phone see…

And here is one of the photo I found on the net about this new phone of mine – quite beautiful, I would say – and for once, I am not getting Motorola…

htc_wildfire_black

4 comments:

Vixklen said...

Nice. What do you think of it? =) Have you bought it? XD

Mafer said...

haha - why are you so excited about me getting a phone? muahaha... yes, I am already using it :P - quite good... :)

Pon Heng Wai said...

u know wildfire S is releasing?

Mafer said...

haha, actually - nope... It's my first encounter with HTC. :)

Chitika Ads