Saturday, July 16, 2011

Plain Fan Transformation

This topic actually arise from me finding an album of photo which I had not talked about in any of my previous blog post. And there was where I found photos of what I had done to the fan. Remember I mentioned about me buying a plain fan during my trip at Kek Lok Si?

I found a poem which would bring calm and peace, and with my surname on it. With that, I decided to put that on the fan. I even considered drawing on it but thought better of it. I should brush up my drawing skills before I spoiled the whole fan. It was not easy to get a plain fan after all…

So here it is, the result of me writing calligraphy on the fan and chopped my name using the jade stamp (which is now gone as it snapped into half soon after this).

DSCF6517
DSCF6516
Photos could be found here.

No comments:

Chitika Ads