Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Transformation Going On

If you are loading this page and you thought you were seeing some awkward patterns or design on the site, do not fear – it was perfectly okay. I couldn’t remember when was the last time I actually try to make a change to the blog except the one that change the background when Blogger changed its interface. That’s why, my blog was still running on old html system, which was quite lengthy, difficult to make edits but yet save and secure. So, the idea now is to make use of all the ready-made widgets and plugins while editing their source code to my preference. I am yet to come out with a complete plan of my site’s outlook, but I guess things will come up along the way. Though, do not worry as I will still post up new blog posts as I am actually already quite behind of the events going on. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Chitika Ads