Sunday, January 15, 2012

Eighth Day before Christmas

Eighth day before Christmas was a Sunday. This day, I attended a senior’s holy matrimony. Truly speaking, this senior was not like my very close senior or anything like that, but once a while along my university year I talked to him or listened to those wise words from him with other seniors. And the thrilling part was how the couple were both Keviians, setting the ceremony like a hall gathering at some point. We managed to took one Keviians photo with generations of Keviians, which is astonishing. It reminds me of going back to Chung Ling alumni and you will see seniors who are as old as your granddaddy!

The reception served nice food. I am glad I decided to follow this bunch just to have a look of the ceremony.

No comments:

Chitika Ads