Saturday, January 14, 2012

Eleventh Day before Christmas

Spending first half of the day doing the same thing and the other half being a crazy fellow in my friend’s house celebrating her birthday! Her family is awesome, her house is awesome and her, Carmen, is awesome too! For such a wonderful friend, I decided to give her my recent drawing, the ‘The Way to KEVII Hall’ since it was her last birthday in hall and most of us will leave hall due to graduation, except me who stepped out one year earlier. We had games in her house and meet her family members who are really nice to us. The food was really good, vegetarian with really nice taste. I wanted for more but knew I better not act like a total eater rudely in someone else’s house! We get to know more friends as well!

No comments:

Chitika Ads