Monday, January 16, 2012

Seventh Day before Christmas

Everything was boring until I decided to do something to lighten up the mood. I searched for the guitar chords for ‘We Wish You a Merry Christmas’ and started practising before getting into the version that appeared on the video. But anyway, it mentioned about figgy puddings and I would have looked like ‘WHAT?!’ because I was never a fan of figgy pudding. Not that they are terrible, but the taste just was not for me. I would think they tasted too sweet when I actually gulped down chocolates much sweeter than that. I would think they tasted like fruit when I scooped away half of another fruit pudding. So, in the end, I concluded, I was just not for figgy puddings. Maybe in future, I might start learning to appreciate that delicacies; but for now, no!

All in all, I still enjoy playing the song though, felt happy with it!

No comments:

Chitika Ads