Monday, January 16, 2012

Sixth Day before Christmas

On the sixth day before Christmas, which is the 20th of December, I decided to join in some of my friends to visit the floating book fair, Logos Hope. But first of all, we had a good dinner in one of the Asian Kitchen in Vivo ( I think it’s the name). I had banana with coconut milk as dessert, shared Xiao Long Bao with others and my own bowl of Zha Jiang Mian. They were superb!

After the dinner, we went to the ship which held the book fair. It was quite creepy to find the deck with cafe looked almost like the one I imagined for my story except mine was filled with magic, but either way, the ship felt too stable to be one. I guess it’s too safe to be in a safe harbour? In the end, I did get myself three books: Hamlet, A Midsummer Night’s Dream and Don Quixote, previous two being by William Shakespeare while the last one was by Cervantes. I bought Shakespeare because I thought it is time for me to seriously learn something well off than just knowing a poem of two out of Macbeth or Romeo and Juliette. As for Don Quixote, it was a recommendation of classics, so I just had a ride on that excuse!

Having to have had so much fun shopping for books (a disastrous thing to do for  me because it can bankrupt me!), I still have to return to my room to be reminded on the reality – going home on the next day. This explained why you will see me in my pyjamas, hopping on and off screen just to pack up my things. Yeaps, that’s it!

No comments:

Chitika Ads