Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Life Thus Far

Looking back, it has been more than two weeks since I posted something here. Fear not, my reader (if there’s even any of you), I’m still alive and kicking. I have been running. Just joking, peeps, I was not running because I preferred to face the problems instead of dodging them away. But of course, once a while, to save a breath or so, I did have to play a little trick. It’s just survival. And that brought me back from the big circle, what have I been doing. Hold on over there because I won’t be saying too much. I was just quite occupied with stuff. I just finished reading the Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins. Besides, the new year sees me assigned with new duties, which meant new things to get my hands on. Now to think of it, I should be doing some check-back to ensure I had been sticking to my 2012 goals so far. Instead of that, I have been reading quite a bit. That, comes in all kinds of reading materials. I did some paintings as well…

Since I had decided to put a temporary stop on fiction reading, this might be the time I resume some of the writing over here. Plus, I am still figuring out some videos and searching for good sites to share photos. So, stay tuned!

No comments:

Chitika Ads