Sunday, April 08, 2012

Carmen’s Epic Finalé Video

THIS – is the sign of procrastination. I had always sort ‘procrastination’ as an excuse for laziness and not doing anything. And I myself still have to say, I am too lazy to even get this video done until months after that. Coincidently, it was nearing to the FYP thesis submission that I was done with this video and posted it up. Quite glad that I actually documented something like this, because it is an evidence to someone’s hard work – something like recording what happened before Titanic’s first sail – okay, maybe it’s not a good comparison. But well, I hope you enjoy the video and understands about field trips more. At the meantime, I would like to show my appreciation to such an opportunity given to me. Santé!

No comments:

Chitika Ads