Sunday, June 10, 2012

Wonderful Sweetness

P1040732

Guess what I’ve found recently, MAOAMs. I had never tried this candy, at least in my conscious memory. I’ve got to know some people liked it a lot but I did not have any special reason to get one until one day I decided to buy one as my snack and the first MAOAMs I got was this stripes of lemon flavour. I had one and I was like :O! This did not mean it is bad, this meant it was good – really good. Remember SUGUS from my childhood, that is almost the same, just that MAOAMs are more softer and full with flavour and sweetness. I would say you do get sick if you eat too much in a short period of time – sick of sweet flavour, but so far, I am still not sick of it.

Other than that, I’m not that bad though, I shared the whole pack with the younger colleagues in my office. Older co-workers were more fond of sweet-deprived diet, while younger ones tend to be sweet teeth people. After this stripes, I do get a Cola flavours stripe and then quite a few small bars of MAOAMs… still yet to finish them. It definitely made my day better just by chewing them. MAOAMs, I feel lucky finding you.

No comments:

Chitika Ads