Friday, October 12, 2012

Touching Old Wound

This is embarrassing, but it happened, so I should not try to erase it but to face it. Somehow, during some chat, the discussion went back to my experience back then – a period of time when I might have to admit I was being rather emotional. The result of this, was a rather teary late evening. Hmm, I seemed to need more than once of calming session and I guess I have not fully let go of how much I have been through during that time. The thing is, this experience let me grow a lot, so it would be improbable to forget it. Remembering it, is a pain when I feel how I felt at that point of time. I still need to learn… For those who are unfortunate/fortunate to witness it, you are honoured to see me cry and thanks for all the care!

No comments:

Chitika Ads