Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Joyeux Noël!

Joyeux noël à tous! Merry Christmas, ho ho ho! Pretty much for most of the year, Christmas mood came to me rather early, perhaps somewhere in November or the last quarter of the year. The reason was not because I love Christmas so much but it was because when Christmas came, it means I am going home (so far it is true). So, after summer holidays, there weren’t much holidays or chance to go home usually and the best thing I can do, was to look forward to Christmas. The joy and jolliness of the season might have played a part as well.

It had been days since I reached Penang and I had quite some fun around, but this post is really just for Christmas. I made a vlog and will post more about the events in future:

2 comments:

Yee Zhuangli said...

your fringe!

Mafer said...

haha... you sound so happy...

Chitika Ads