Thursday, December 20, 2012

One Day More

The title might mislead most of you because you thought it has something to do with Les Misérables just to realize this is a personal post.

Yes, one more day and I will be off back home for Christmas! It’s actually less than a day because it’s slightly after midnight now that I am still packing while listening to songs. For the record, today as the 21st of December 2012, is quite a big day to Earth, because many people believe it is the end of the world and it all came down to because the Mayan calendar ends on this day. That aside, I have more exciting things to do, which is going home after work.

It’s exciting because it’s almost half a year since I went home and I really start to miss Penang food for real.

Right, I shall go back to packing and turning the computer off. Before that, however, let me share the real One Day More by Les Misérables 25th Anniversary Concert Version:

No comments:

Chitika Ads