Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Staff Lunch and Pre-CNY Wishes

Today, it’s the day for food because there was staff welfare lunch at Fairmont Hotel. It was a buffet and I definitely ate a lot. We did sneak out to Raffles City for a while where we got to witness a performance of playing songs by blowing the leaves.

And the highlight of the day was when my name was mentioned halfway through the lucky draw session. I was given the 4th prize, which is a $200-worth of Crabtree & Evelyn hamper. I was worried it must be some really over-scented cosmetics, but luckily they consist of more food: two big can of biscuits, one small can of biscuit, one orange sauce, one honey tub, four mini jam bottles, one hand lotion, one box of hot chocolate, one box of lemon tea and one box of camomile tea (I guess that’s all). And also, a decorated red basket which we agreed it looked suitable for placing tangerines during chinese new year.

Besides that, we were given door gifts, which included a calendar (which I don’t think many of us use since we were bombarded with free calendars since New Year), a Panda soft toy, which I placed on my office table, and a quite-nice pen drive which is with 4GB space.

When we came back, Pei Kun gave each of us ang pao that are not really money-filled. It is wishes-filled.

No comments:

Chitika Ads