Tuesday, June 11, 2013

New Album to the Compilation

This is just a news too long ago, but music accompany me most of the time, even though I do like nature sound. After selecting for quite some time, I finally bought in two CDs, to show my appreciation to the music creator. I get The Origin of Love by MIKA and Babel by Mumford & Sons.

Why did I get these?

First, I like their music. Second, their album has higher number of songs that I like. Don’t get me wrong, it is not that others are lousy. It just so happen that most of the time, a certain album will have some really nice song, but there are only one or two of them and the rest of the album is filled with not-so-attractive songs. In this case, this two album could hit at least 80% of nice songs – so a tick.

But of course, someone would have suggested me to get an album of ‘Best Hits’. But I am a bit stubborn here, I wish to get albums from a single band or artist rather than a pot of mixture – it is just me.

Anyway, I enjoyed the two CDs and has been taking them out to play once a while just to be in the feel!

No comments:

Chitika Ads