Saturday, July 13, 2013

KEFamily June 2013 Meetup

As many says, we usually treasure things when they are no longer around – that’s plain human. And that is how you really feel when you started to drift away from your circle once graduated from university due to different life, different time, different circle, different location and several other reasons. And this June, the usual KEFamily decided to have a meetup. We wanted to make it a monthly event, but like the G3 meetup, many things need to be done to really make that happen! This time round, we decided to meet at Black Canyon Coffee.

I had coffee frost with Salmon added with spicy thousand island.

Just by talking at one place is too mainstream. We decided to get over to Star Vista’s Awfully Chocolate for dessert! Gavin ordered a butterscotch drink, which is quite milky.

I had a sinful slice of white chocolate butterscotch cake. It is really sweet but great dessert! I like it, except I can’t see how I can eat it everyday.

Other than that, photo time!

1 comment:

Julius Eloke said...

waoo! that must be very tasty! i like your blog. check my school website: http://www.unn.edu.ng

Chitika Ads