Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Lunch at Saporé Italiano

Today after finishing our supposed preparation, we decided to treat ourselves with a nice meal and thought of the western food in business side, but we ended up in UTown with too many squeezing-bus school kids. So we decided to have our lunch in this restaurant instead. It seems to be an expensive choice but by sharing, we had our fair share.

We started with baked rice and then all the pizzas were served. We had a pesto bread. It is superb, partly because I  like pesto. Chicken tomato pizza is nice, though quite common in my opinion. The last one is bella italiano pizza. I loved it with the mascarpone, sun-dried tomatoes and everything forming the combination.

It was a super-full lunch, which send me too much energy to dash through my experiments after that.

No comments:

Chitika Ads