Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My Not-So Grad Trip

This is a post showing a collection of journey I had taken this last summer, which in fact was one half day trip. I had not been planning for a grad trip, due to several reasons such as finding a job, lack of financial support and simple because I think touring somewhere is not as cool as staying somewhere for study. I was literally rotting in house due to everyday routine of *TBE*
Half Day In Singapore Series: (Album here)
Armenian Church
CHIJMES
Cathedral of the Good Shepherd
Central Fire Station
Church of Sts Peter and Paul
Masonry, National Archive, Peranakan Museum Et cetera
National Arts Council & Fort Canning Park

Singapore Art Museum
Singapore Cricket Club

Tour with Priscillia Series:

Bukit Batok Nature Park

National Museum of Singapore Architectural Tour

*TBE*

No comments:

Chitika Ads