Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Young Black Jack

So, one of these days, I went back to re-read the Black Jack Surgeon’s manga and remembered of this movie which I watched quite a few years back. Conveniently, I managed to find youtube videos of it. You know it is difficult to get foreign film in your local store when it is not really popular? But anyway, I hope the link will work just fine (at least they are as of now). In this movie, it is about Burakku Jakku – which was Kuro’o Hazama (in manga) but Tokio Hazama in the movie. The background story of BlackJack has also changed: instead of being bombed to pieces by some abandoned bomb, it was a terrorist bomb attack. In this story, his mother was not totally dead. And of course, his hair was not white until the very last part of the story. His house was adapted into an underground place instead of the manga’s hilltop house. But well, the story set when he was in his 6th year in medical school, so it would make sense that he was not settling at the hilltop yet. Okay, I think I said too much on the plot, so I am posting the links here…

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Chitika Ads